1. Basic Approach
To the extent necessary for the smooth operation of the services (such as providing information on the website and receiving various feedback) provided by the Hitoyoshi Kuma Guide (https://hitoyoshikuma-guide.com/, hereinafter referred to as “this site”), the Hitoyoshi Kuma Tourism Community Development Council will collect information on everyone that uses this site. The collected information will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use.
2. Scope of Information to be Collected
(2) When using the feedback/inquiries tool on the Hitoyoshi Kuma Guide (https://hitoyoshikuma-guide.com/), we ask the sender to voluntarily register their name, address, phone number, email address, etc.
3. Purpose of Use
(1) The information collected in 2 (1) will be used as reference for the smooth operation of the services provided by this site.
(2) The feedback collected in 2 (2) will be used as reference when considering future measures for tbe Hitoyoshi Kuma Guide. Therefore, depending on the content of the inquiry, it may be forwarded to each local government, and in cases where it is outside of their jurisdiction, it may be forwarded to the administrative agency in charge. In addition, we will use your name and email address in order to respond to the inquiry and to contact you for confirmation.
(3) The feedback collected in 2 (3) will be used as reference for the planning of future measures. In addition, we may use your name, address, phone number, and email address when replying to your feedback.
4. Restrictions on Use and Provision
The Hitoyoshi Kuma Regional Administrative Association will not use the collected information for purposes other than those listed in section 3 and will not provide the information to third parties, unless there is a request for disclosure based on laws and regulations, illegal access such as unauthorized access or threats, or cases with other special reasons. However, statistically processed information on this site, such as access information and user attributes, may be disclosed.
5. Security Control Measures
The Hitoyoshi Kuma Regional Administrative Association will take the necessary measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of the collected information and to properly manage the collected information.
6. Scope of Application
Council For Tourism Advancement in Hitoyoshi-Kuma
1348-1 Shiromoto, Nakagamimachi, Hitoyoshi City, Kumamoto Prefecture, 868-0085